Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why Oh Why - - -


Do I always procrastinate?

Oh well, I'll think about that tomorrow.

:-)

8 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Whatever you do, DON'T go here: http://www.squidoo.com/Procrastination-destination

:D

Gerson & Betsy said...

This is SOOO YOU, Keetha! It brought a smile to my face.

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm SOOOOO glad it made SOMEONE smile - - - that's what I WANTED it to do.

And, just so you know, Betsy, it was 'cause I procrastinated paying my bills again!!!! THEY ARE ALL PAID NOW WOOOOO HOOOO!!!

nancygrayce said...

Don't feel like the lone ranger! I'm a procrastinator too! It drives my sweet husband crazy!

Gerson & Betsy said...

I KNOW the chore that is for you, Keetha, so congratulations. I´m currently putting off stuffing my prayer letters. I´m on the last step, so I don´t know what I continue to just stare at them rather than STUFF them. Sigh . . .
But my dreaded monthly reports done! WHOO HOO!

grammy said...

Love this comment and can I ever relate!!! Almost 9 pm...dishes to be finished and still not unpacked...yes, it will wait till tomorrow!!!

grammy said...

Speaking of procrastinating...I did prepare our hurricane survival box before we left...YAY!!! Looks like Fay is chasing us.

Remember, we will probably lose electricity but winds won't be too bad and we live on a high spot so should come thru OK.

Keetha Broyles said...

Mom - - - we live in a tornado alley and we don't even worry for ourselves about those - - - so unless we get a panic call from you with gale force winds howling in the background, I can ASSURE you we won't be worrying!!!!

Faith, Baby, FAITH!!!