Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, September 8, 2008

David Birky - - - MY HERO!!!


My nephew-in-law is the pilot of a Coast Guard helicopter. He recently assisted in rescuing a twelve year old boy who had been in the Atlantic Ocean without a life jacket for fifteen hours. You can read the story and see a video clip from "The Early Show" here on my daughter's blog.

David - - - we are soooooo proud of you!!!

And we thank God for the lives you help save.


3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Kudos to David and his skills and for the Lord above in his holding of this child.
Praise!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Awesome rescue!

Keri said...

And now I have a video of David on "The Early Show" on my blog!!!